Monday, July 3, 2017

It's The Weekend! (Don't waste it.)

First of all, Happy 4th of July everyone!  Or, if you happen to work in the service industry, Happy Tuesday.

Spring show season is over, and I've had a pretty good season.  Now it's time to work on other things.  At this moment I have a multi-picture framing project on my work table, a commissioned pen & ink drawing to do, and the drawings and paintings that I hope to have done by next spring.  My next planned event is the Pancakes & Booze show in September.  The plan, at this point, is to show some of my decoupage furniture and bottles.  I don't have enough done for a show yet, but that can change in... Oh, crap, that's only two months away.    


This is the first week with a normal schedule that I've had in a while, and I need to make the most of it.  I need to get my bookkeeping done for two shows, and send the tax commission a couple of checks.  I need to do a little inventory work and then put my boxes away. I desperately need a haircut, and I'm out of ropa interior limpia.  The girl dog needs a bath.  Also, all my ebay auctions are ending today.

Yes, I am doing that again.  It's been a while since I've had stuff up on ebay, though it's been on my mind forever.  I put some pics up last Monday, and I've already sold one of the '53 Chevy pics (Sandra Dee '53.)  I also set up an etsy account, but I still need to figure out how to use it.

I should make a to do list.  Anyway, I'm up, showered, and coffeed.  The man-spouse is getting ready for work, and we both need some breakfast.  The boy dog needs his medicine, and then it's time to get stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment